If you would like to exchange links, this page will tell you what we need to know.
If you know of, or have, a Web site with content related to the topics on our pages, especially hiking, camping, backpacking, national parks and monuments, archaeology, ghost towns, historic sites, or other outdoor locations in the western United States, send us the link and we'll consider it for inclusion on one or more of our pages.
A link from our site does not imply an endorsement of the content or products presented on the site. These links are provided as a service to our visitors. Please report inappropriate links.
There are many reasons for exchanging links. We place external links on our Web pages for the benefit of our visitors. It is a service which we provide to enhance the experience of our guests and the value of our site.
We do realize that reciprocal linking enhances positioning on the results of some search engines. If you control a Web site with content or services related to any of the topics presented within our site, we are interested in considering an exchange of link information for our mutual benefit.
Our goal is to create and maintain a quality site with clear, valid, valuable content. Part of this content consists of links to Web sites with a similar purpose and content. We are constantly browsing for fresh sites and new information. So we appreciate your input and suggested links. However, we reserve the right to reject any link request if we deem the content of a site to have little value for our visitors, if the content is not sufficiently related to the subject of our site, or if the content is inappropriate in some way.
Once a reciprocal link is established we reserve the right to remove it from our site if the content of your site changes or the address becomes broken.
To have your URL considered for inclusion on this site:
- Send an e-mail message to Frank Stehno with the subject line "Suggest a Link."
- Include the full URL of the page you would like us to link to.
- Include the title of your site or page as you would like it to appear on our site.
- Include a brief one or two sentence description of what your site contains or offers.
- Suggest the page (or pages) on our site where you think your link should reside. If you don't make a suggestion, and we agree to the link, we will place the link on the page (or pages) which we feel to be most appropriate.
- Include the URL for the page where you have placed (or will place) the link to our site. Prior linking to our site will greatly enhance your chances of getting a reciprocal link from our site.
If you do link to our site, we suggest that you use the following title and description:
Canyon Country Notebook
(http://www.frankstehno.com/sagemesa) Note: The title can be the link, so the URL does not have to be listed separate from the title, unless that is your usual presentation method.
Notes and information on destinations in the American West.